Are you an accredited investor? An accredited investor is defined as:
- Any director, executive officer, or general partner of the issuer of the securities being offered or sold, or any director, executive officer, or general partner of a general partner of that issuer.
- Or any natural person whose individual net worth or joint net worth with that person’s spouse at the time of his purchase exceeds $1,000,000.
- Or any natural person who had individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years, or joint income with that person’s spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years, and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year.
- Or any trust with total assets in excess of $5,000,000 not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, whose purchase of the securities is directed by a person who has such knowledge and experience in financial and business matters, that he is capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment.
- Or any organization that was not formed for the purpose of acquiring the securities being sold with total assets in excess of $5,000,000.
- Or any entity in which all of the equity owners are accredited investors.
If you meet the qualifications, outlined above, please register with us to learn more about our prospects.